Why Personal Training
Obesity has reached epidemic proportions. It is estimated that:
- Over one third of the U.S. population of adults is obese
- Almost 60% are overweight
- Approximately 15% of adolescents are overweight
- Seven out of ten adults do not exercise on a regular basis
- Fewer than 25% of children get 20 minutes of exercise per day
- Approximately 16-20 million people are afflicted with Type 2 diabetes
(a dramatic 50% increase over the last 10 years)
- Healthcare costs in the US are estimated at $1.7 trillion
- Approximately 70% of those costs can be attributed to lifestyle-related chronic diseases
- Less than 15% of the US adult population is a health club member
- This leaves approximately 85% of the population grossly underserved
“We are what other gyms fail to be… Because It’s Personal!”
The City Fitness Personal Trainers have over 100 years of combined training experience. We offer in depth expertise from a variety of training backgrounds and diverse educations. Known as the local authority on training, fitness and nutrition, our certified personal trainers are passionate about your workouts and consequently your results.
At City Fitness…we are different!